The KCBXnet Training Center is a local computer training facility that businesses and organizations can use to train staff or clients on product software, offer workshops to generate business, or provide services to the community related to computer technology.
We have twenty-three Windows® -based computers with internet access, a presentation computer with digital projector, a laser printer and a white board. We can accommodate row-seating for up to thirty people when computer stations are not required.
Our center is conveniently located off of Highway 101 in San Luis Obispo and is within walking distance to food and shopping.
Contact us today to ask about our low rates. We are happy to accommodate your event needs.
Check our calendar for current availability then call us for more information or click here to send an inquiry now.
Training room facilities include:
- 20 networked computers (Windows XP and Windows 7).
- 1 networked instructor computer with LCD and digital projector.
- Networked Printer: hp LaserJet 1000
- Wireless Internet (T1- 1.5 mbps) via 802.11b/g
- White Board
- Additional seating for 35 non-computer users possible.
Windows XP Machines
- Dell Inc. OptiPlex 210L
- 2.67 gigahertz Intel Celeron
- 16 kilobyte primary memory cache 256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
- 80 Gigabytes Hard Drive Capacity
- 2 Gigabyte Installed Memory
Windows 7 Machines
- HP Compaq dc5750
- AMD Athlon X2 5200B processor (2.7 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache, HT bus 2.0)
- 2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- 80 Gigabyte Hard Drive Capacity
- DVD ROM